USER’S COMMITTEE AT RICHELIEU-YAMASKA
User’s Committee... a contribution in the improvement of service quality !
The User’s Committee at Richelieu-Yamaska Health and Social Services Center (CSSSRY) is an organism that promotes the defence, the protection and the respect of the user’s rights. It represents every user receiving services from the CSSSRY.
User’s Committee’s functions are :
- Inform users or their representatives of their rights and obligations.
- Foster the improvement of the living conditions of users and assess the degree of satisfaction of users with regard to the services obtained from the institution
- Defend the common rights and interests of users or, at the request of a user, his rights and interests as a user before the institution or any competent authority.
- Accompany and assist a user, on request, in any action he undertakes, including the filing of a complaint.
- Approach the direction board of the CSSSRY to assert user’s needs and expectations.
Here is what the User\’s Committee can do for you :
- Inform and guide you according to your needs.
- Inform you about your rights and about how to proceed if you have a complaint.
- Assist and support you through the process.
- Address you to the best available resources.
Important : SERVICES ARE FREE AND CONFIDENTIAL !
The role of the User’s Committee is not to deal with the complaint but to help you in every step you take to have your rights respected. Contact us, we will do everything we can to inform you about your rights, help you to formulate your complaint and walk you through every step of the way.
Telephone : (450) 771-3333 –or– (514) 287-7593 ext. 8209
E-mail : email@example.com
Sur FaceBook :
Copyright © 2012 Comité des usagers, CSSS Richelieu-Yamaska.
Adapté a Spip